DUBLIN, May 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “3D Displays – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global 3D Displays Market to Reach $16.4 Billion by 2027
In the changed post COVID-19, the global market for 3D Displays estimated at US$10.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$16.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7% over the analysis period 2020-2027. TV, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a -100% CAGR and reach US$0 Million by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Smartphones segment is readjusted to a revised 11.8% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.8 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8.4% CAGR
The 3D Displays market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.8 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$3.5 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.7% and 6.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.4% CAGR.
Monitor Segment to Record 5.4% CAGR
In the global Monitor segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5.1% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$966.7 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$1.4 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$2.2 Billion by the year 2027.
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of ‘zero-Covid’ policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to our digital archives and MarketGlass Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Select Competitors (Total 63 Featured)-
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- ASUSTeK Computer, Inc.
- Nikon Corporation
- AU Optronics Corporation
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- HannStar Display Corporation
- Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc.
- Innolux Optoelectronics Co., Ltd.
- Hologram Hungary Kft.
- MIRC Electronics Ltd. (Onida)
- Exceptional 3D, Inc.
- Glimm Screens BV
- HoloxiCA Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- 3D Display – An Introduction
- Types of 3D Displays
- Volumetric Display
- Head-Mount Display
- Stereoscopic Display
- Technology Insight
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
- Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Plasma Display Panel (PDP)
- Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- End Use Industries: Brief Overview
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace and Defense
- Growing Adoption in Diverse Industries to Impel 3D Display Market
- Overview of the 3D Display Industry
- Stereoscopic Displays: Primary 3D Display Type
- LED Represents the Major Technology for 3D Displays
- 3D Technology Market Driven by Consumer Electronics Segment
- Declining Interest in 3DTVs: Curtain Falls on the Impelling Technology
- Global 3D Display Market by Application (2009 to 2017): Historic Review in US$ Million for TV and Other Applications
- HMD: Fastest Growing Application Type
- Market Outlook
- Regional Insights
- Competition: Participants’ Focus on Product Innovation
- 3D Displays – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2021 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2021 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Technologies for Displaying 3D Pictures
- Technologies for Producing 3D Video
- 3D Televisions: An Overview of the Key Breakthrough Device of Recent Past
- Global TV Market by Type (2013, 2015, 2017 & 2019): Percentage Breakdown of Unit Shipments for Smart TVs and Conventional TVs
- Efforts for Standardization of 3D TV over the Years
- 3DTV Standards from DVB
- The Original 3D Channels
- The First 3D Shows and Episodes
- Researchers Develop Home3D Prototype to Revive 3D TV
- Efforts to Bring 3D TV Back
- 3D Holds Bright Future in Global Cinema Market
- Rapidly Rising Demand for Consumer Electronics – Key Growth Driver for 3D Technology
- Breakdown of the Global Electronics Industry Size (in US$ Billion) for the Years 2015 & 2019
- Smartphones Find Favor with 3D Technology
- Automotive Displays Market Holds Strong Growth Prospects
- Growing Penetration of AR/VR Technologies Paves Way for Increased Acceptance of 3D Displays
- Head-Mounted Displays – A Niche and Fast-emerging Application Area
- HD 3D Display (Glass-Free) Market Scenario
- Latest Advancements to Make Glasses-Free 3D Viable
- Stereoscopic Devices at the Crossroads
- Downfall of Stereoscopic Devices in Home Entertainment: Contributing Factors
- 3D Volumetric Displays to Support Medical Imaging & Training
- 3D Display Technology Innovations Impacting Consumer Sector
- Innovations in the 3D Technology Industry
- Technological Innovations to Enable 3D Displays with True Effects
- Innovative 3D Displays to Offer Engaging Holograms
- Holographic Technology to Warrant Attention across Numerous Industries
- Advances in Holographic Technology
- Innovative Applications Areas of 3D Holograms
- An Insight into 3D Holographic Technologies
- Electronics Based on Holography
- Present Application Areas
- Holographic TVs Likely to Become Reality in the Future
- Issues and Solutions
- Select Statistical Data Compendium
- Global Next-Generation Displays Market by Product (2019): Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for 2D One-Sided Display, 3D Display, Double-Sided Display, Flexible Display, Midair Display, Touchscreen Display and Transparent Display
- Global Interactive Displays Market by Product Type (2019): Percentage Share Breakdown of Value Sales for Interactive Flat Panel Displays, Interactive Projectors, and Interactive Whiteboard Displays
- Global Flexible Displays Market (2016, 2018, 2020 & 2022): Shipment of Flexible Displays in Million Units
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y02xfj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood | +353-1-481-1716 | [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/3d-displays-global-market-report-2023-3d-holds-bright-future-in-global-cinema-market-301837824.html
Some images courtesy of https://pixabay.com
The post 3D Displays Global Market Report 2023: 3D Holds Bright Future in Global Cinema Market first appeared on TREND MAG.